July 21, 2008

I'm back

I'm back to miri dy
quite boring at home
i'm missing the life in cbu
the life full with the assignments n the test
n fun with the frenzZ

here, i wanna do a summary of wat i have done in tis sem:-
1st
i moved from hostel..
i stayed in a rental house near the skul wif frienzZ(Bernard, Alan, Peter, How, Ai Ling n HuiTing-moved in on June)..
we do avthgs 2gether..i din feel the team work for a long time dy..we play 2gether..we chat n laugh 2gether..we cook for the dinner 2gether..we eat the dinner 2gether..we "ao ye" 2gether..we do/rushing on our assignment and test 2gether..
(since i'm in junior 1 in RRMS,no more team work in my class)
it is a harmonic house..i lyk it..
i'm happy^_^

2nd
more frenzZ:(YiHow, KokFung, LeeHeng, HuiSiam, Jackson,o the Archi. senior..)-i mean more close 2 dem
n the new students:
(Ting Kah Chung, Amelia n seng weng)-my junior b4-studying QS
(LeeLee, Anna, Rita n Kimberly)-Qs. new student
(Dundun, yifoon, chung kok, Tony, Erik, Fiona, WangRong)-Archi. new student
_fRenzZ4eVer_

3rd, assignment n test
Architecture Project 1:
A subject tat makes me confused..makes me cried..i donno how to do it..i cant get the point to do it..until the final, i passed up a incomplete work to Mr.Andy(incomplete model, incomplete panels, and incomplete report) T.T

Eastern History of Architecture:
1st assignment is quite ok(the model of malay houses)..i scored quite gud in the slide test..bt the 2nd assignment(presentation on Buddhist temple in india architecture)-i din done well in the presentation_i din do the work, o is done by KokFung,cz i'm bzZ wif the graphic model_n the final exam..the notes given by Ms. Chong r too many..i jz read on the que tat we spot it 2gether(wif How, Bernard n HuiSiam)..hehe..i stil remember the time we spot the que..tat'was ard 4.30pm the day b4 the test..it'was raining day..we started study the note after discussing the que..n tat nite we o din slep to study for the que..during the exam,the que r familiar wif me, but i donno dem..i jz simply wrote wat i knw inside the ans sheet..i think i can pass the exam, bt cannot done well on it X_x


Construction Technology 3:
3 ass. r given by Ms. Lau..all the ass. r quite ok..din have too many problems..i thk it is a very hard subject for Archi. student..bcz of Ms. lau..we o knw tat she hates archi. student..bcz we oways din attended for her class..me too(xpecially 1 week b4 the test,i din go to skul for other subject too)..sumtym i oso slep in the class..too tired to rush on the model n the ass. for whole nite, sure wil fall slep during the class..n the final exam..din lyk wat she had done b4..o the tips she given r only for reference..she said the tips given r enuf for us to pass.. bt it was not for archi. students(archi student ned to ans 4 que out of 6 que;Qs student ned to ans 6 que out of 8 que-tat's mean the 1st 6 que in the paper of Qs n Archi r the same,n Qs student got xtra 2 Que at the back)..the tips given by ms.lau cum out at the last 2 que for Qs..how can archi. student pass wif the tips given by her?Cannot!!we only can do it by our own..
n 1 more thg i wanna added on..ms.lau gave the tips when archi. student din attended for the class..i heard from my frenzZ who is taking Qs said tat Ms lau said:now archi. student r not in the class, the tips will b given..n u guys don gif the tips to dem ya....wat kind of lecturer lyk tis? -.='''
Communication and Graphic Design:
4 ass. r given..the 1st ass. was the drawing, the students ned to prepare for 3 drawing included a color drawing n a black-n-white drawing..the 2nd ass was the model making.the students ned to play wif the shape lyk cone, cubic, sphere and etc..i did a model of a combination a trolley, bench, table, n movable bed..n the 3rd ass.was a semi-detached house model making..we take a lot of time to do it..we take omost 2-week time to finish it..the last ass. was the corridor design..we were given a task to design the corridor in front of the office n the staircase in the skul..this ass. makes me cant go back to miri on time to meet jet..he is going back to aus. for studying >.<





4th, others
-Sushi. My frenzZ n me went to the Sushi Tie for celebration after passed up the model of Eastern History n the slide test.. it is quite nice ^_^



-my leg was injured. Tat’s happened ard 7pm on wed. Peter n me went to skul for the student fellowship. The gate was closed. We decided to climb in to the skul compound. Unforturnately, I fell down. My leg was ‘ao dao’. I din attended to the class n jz laid on the bed. Thanx to my frenzZ to bring me go for medicine and their cares.
-20/06/08 Prom nite. O the frenzZ prepared demself to attended on tat nite.. me too ^_^..after it is ended, I go clubbing wif my frenzZ. Tis is the 1st time I go to the club.. shuuUU~ don tell my parent ya ^^ cz if dey knw tat, dey’ll kill me :p

No comments: