August 5, 2009

Terrible!!!

i went out to town wif my mum tis morning
n de outside world was fully with haze
de town was covered by de haze

just now HuiPing msg me to go for a movie in cinema
i asked my parent b4 i go out,dey allowed
after i changed my clothes, taking my stocking n wanna wear de shoes outside
my daddy start nagging bside me:
y go cinema?
der have many ppl in cinema lah..
don't go to de place tat full wif crowd lah..
don't go de place wif air-con lah..
later be infected lah..
better go de place wif good ventilation lah..
lyk go coffee shop limteh n chit chat wif frenz lah..

i din argued wif him
just back to de room, changed my T-shirt
n now online here

c..tis is my life~
i knw tis wil happen when i were in cbu
started from dey not allowed me to go KK for h'day
i understand
dey k me
dey don1 anythg happen to me
but...
anyway, just listen to dem.......................

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahaha, i like tat 1 hoot nia, haha, but for me la, if still got friend wif u at 7th semester, i prefer u stay more 1 sem lo, cos don make ur las sem too stress, till u cant enjoy ur sch life. if u no plan to futher study ur degreed. so u still young , no need to hurry. just more half year. easy to pass 1, after tat u won hv change to enjoy any sch life le. hehe. :P
from: rou rou , haha:)