October 18, 2009

Happy Singing nitez

actually planed to go Karaoke lastnite
but bcz of de transport, de plan was postponed

just now
Jackson come fetch us
Ah Kiong, Albert, Ann, Hong n me
6 of us went SCR for dinner 1st
den,we went PAN for happy hour!!

luckily der was de only room for us
we get high in de singing room until 11.30pm
sang until 'po xian'
de song again,为你而活
sang until 'bo xian'


my throat was not feeling good since lastnite
just now singing until 'po xian'
i'm speaking in very low voice
wat wil happen 2 me 2mlo?!?
^_^

Xuan, Ann n Hong overnite at my hse since others going bck to hometown tis weekend
all of us play until late
n now all r tired n sleeping in living room
only me alone blogging n facebooking here
it's early in de morning
sleep soon..
goodnite~~

No comments: