December 7, 2009

Nervous for my panels >.<

i'm nervous wif my studio panels now

i received a call from Mr.Robin
He was angry abt Joshua n me haven submit our works
'Cham lo'..i even haven print it out >.<
He said he don1 mark to de panels after 9am 2mlo
really die lo for tis time

Jackson is not free to help me print out for 2day n 2mlo
Joshua was just print his panels out by using bus to go to de town
i called WongLung for help
but,she was on de way going to kch for h'day wif her family >.<

Finally, i called tony.. .. ..
he can help me to print my panels out n send it to skul
He is my hope now
if he din help,mayb i'll fail in my studio

but, de problem is
my panels r too big n i cant send it
i ned to upload it to a website
den,Tony just can dwld it from der

de line so 'Kanasai'!!!!!
de uploading cannot going smoothly >.<
plz lah~plz let me done it,ok?
i'm quite nervous now
wuwu.. .. .. :'(

Really regret to bck to Miri tat day.. .. ..

No comments: