January 30, 2010

Friend,GoodFriend, BestFriend n SpecialFriend

that is enough for me to waste my holiday
doing nothing at home
keep online-in and watching movies
that is enough..stop it!!
____________________________________________________

all right~
I've not around here for a week
reading an article just now
Now, seriously...
with my title above
let's me share with you my thingking

there is the level of friend for me
the position of a guy or gal in my heart
just like this
I have many friends
the people at least I know him or her is my friend
but, just a common friend

Good friend
is a person maybe i can talk a lot with him or her
but I'm still keeping secret from them
I wouldn't "crazy" with them
they do not know me well

Best friend, maybe just less than 10 in my life
I share my happiness or sadness to them
We can talk and play for a whole day and night
I might crazy have fun with them
we trust each other
whatever... ... at least we can talk

Special friend, the red color shown on above
there is an important point
they are the persons who influence me
from every single point or angle
they understand me very well
even I'm sad or angry
they no need to ask for any reason, they know
they take care me
I love to stay with them
I trust them much
I like to stick to them
that is my special friend~
____________________________________________________

what is your opinion of
~Friend~
~Good Friend~
~Best Friend~
~Special Friend~

free to leave a comment?
let's share it... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

No comments: