February 14, 2010

Happy Chinese New Year & Happy Valentine's Day

zwani.com myspace graphic comments
rite~2day is de 1st of Chinese New Year
i went to temple "bai bai" wif family tis morning
hmm....temple thr full wif many ppl
de smoke makes my eyes "spicy"...
tears out uncontrolled

den,we went for breakfast
but de vegetarian's shops were not opened
so...wat to do?
go bck n eat ouself lo....
lolz~~
___________________________________________

just bck from my relative's hse
full~really full... ...
after a new year, sure bcum heavy again
cz thr r too many open hse
and my favorite chocolate+delicious cakes
especially=>cheese cake^^
yummy yummy... ...

and today is a special day
ya rite~
♥ ♥ Valentine's Day ♥ ♥
zwani.com myspace graphic comments
i prepared 3 presents for my 3 "special boy frenzZ"
thx for dem to stay beside me when i'm not in good condition
n take k me owes
THANK YOU!!

No comments: