March 10, 2010

Worry About My Future

I'm worry abt my future

[Archi Life Is Not Easy To Go]
it's in long long journey to go

wat shd i going to do?!?
i don't have any idea on wat i want to b... ...
An Archi or a draftman?!?

shd i continue for my study to get my 1st degree..n continue my journey?!?
it takes me 3 years in local(1 or 2 years in foreign) just to get a 1st degree
den,i still have to continue to run for de 2nd degree--fully degree?!?
How many years would i spend again?!?
How many $$ i would spend?!?

or just lyk tis after graduated..........?!?
just be a simple draftman?!?

it's need $$... ...
it's time... ...

if i'm going to continue my study,
den bck to bcum a draftman...
wasting time n $$..

...............oh my mind, plz be clear.................
:(
i need some guides.....

3 comments:

HoNG said...

hmm..really depends to u..or u ask jet dad..he will tell u n give u many suggestion..haha..

Anonymous said...

no worry, being a draftman one thing that benefit is easy to find a job. architect graduate, that you have to be a very good and creative only you will get employment. and when you own your own firm you will need worry about getting project. anyway most graduate architect start by doing drafting work for a long period of time before going into management work.--Lee Zhong Sheng

Anonymous said...

try to continue your study forthe First Degree..that's what I suggest you --Your Senior