April 16, 2010

_Miss_Nightlife_

ya..i just went back from outside
for a long time i had not been going out until so late
(now actually is the time before dawn)
"the night is still young"is quite far away from me

i went out "xia da" with Lele and ahWei near Sibu gateway there until the midnight time
after they sent me back to home
online for a while, i fell sleep on the sofa in the living room
i was awake by my housemates
they were going out for supper
and
i went out with my housemates and my juniors again...
taking a burger and a cup of Horlick with them at "ahGua" stall
then,we go around the Sibu town
and go for a turn to the half way to Serikei
i felt so excited and crazy because there was a long time for me not going to be crazy like this
the supper makes me still feeling full until now
it makes me cant sleep -.="'

this makes me thinking about the time when i stayed with my ex-housemate..
we went KFC in the midnight
we went "ahGua"stalls in the time like now
we went to the nearest oil station to buy coffee and mee cup
we stayed for all the nights to rush for our assignment
laughing and chitchatting when we were doing the works

i miss the interesting FUN nightlife.......................

No comments: