August 4, 2010

Joshua..my classmate!!

i went to that shop i bought the flour n snack yesterday to make the complain
hm..the taukei is a nice man
he allowed me to change for another 1
n apologized to me
^_^ my mood come back again
i thought the boss wont accept my complain

hm..the main point of today is Joshua
He is my classmate and my housemate for a few months^^
feel lucky to knw him..quite a funny man...haha~~
Architecture, i was in same class with him this 3 years
tomorrow, he will be back to Miri...
yea~he is graduated(as me too)
but he is going to work in miri

so,2nite we went out..
1st,we went to bus terminal
he wants to cargo all his things
he has 14 boxes of thing..
it's too expensive for charge :(
see how's going on with tomorrow
maybe he just bring all the boxes with the bus he use

after that,we went to SingKwong
shopping n buy something at there
then, we went to night market
He bought a lot of pork back to Miri
ya,he LOVE pork!!!

finally,we went ahGua for dinner..
my diet plan gone :-(
i ate BBQ chicken wing n shared the nasi goreng pataya with Xuan
sigh..

jusk back to home and want to go take my bath 1st...
see again~~

No comments: