February 5, 2011

Happy New Year~

Sorry friends..
I haven't been posting something for a few months, my apology
but that doesn't mean i'm abandoning the blog alright

Year end of 2010 really brought me bad luck
until the last day i stayed in Sibu
My life was totally suck!

Many things happened but it's not to share now
i'll update it slowly when i'm free, ok?

~Wishing all my friends and my family~
A new year start a new life
Just wishing everything 事事顺心
everyone 平平安安

**************************************************
For my best friends,
don't worry, i'm ok^^
31st of Jan reached Miri
Mood totally changed~felt like my luck changed too^_^
Sibu life "Suck"
i hate
Hope to start a new life here
resigned my job in Sibu..
n i'll start learning more skill to construct the drawing
from my Senior, Kelvin Tan
oh yea~that's my life..