November 23, 2011

holiday

there is leave only half of my enjoyable holiday

in this holiday
i was started to work in JohnLau Architect consulting firm since the beginning of Nov
as i back to Miri on 29th of October
there was too bored for me to stay at home for the first two day after i back
that's why i chose to work

but
it is
boring working day
boring holiday
boring weekdays
boring weekends
bored everyday!!!
nothing special=.=

i missed up lots of movies and drama since i continued my studies as i was very busy
so, in this 2-months holiday
i aimed to catch up all the movies as i can
tidy up and updating my architecture blog as i abandoned it for a long time

here i am recommend a korea drama
among all the movies i had watched
this 1 is the best
damn like it!!



my girlfriend is gumiho

1 comment: