March 9, 2012

a unlucky week

i was damn bad luck within this week

at the 1st, my color printer cartridges were not function well
i though it was the printer problem as i didnt clean it for almost a year i used
at the final,i just realized it was the cartridges head problem, blue and black
i spent the 1malaysia book vouchers at popular bookstore to get a pair of new cartridges

second, i lost my student card!!
i just realized i lost it when i brought it outside
oh damn!!
i had been asked at the registration
shit……a new student id card is cost me RM50

and it was happened yesterday
my laptop charger was not function suddenly during i were doing my works
i saw the desktop showed me my laptop was leave 11% of battery
what the hell?!
i was changing my laptop,it couldn't be no battery
i was quite nervous as i can't opened my laptop

luckily my friends are using the same brand ASUS of laptop
i borrowed from them to have a charge to my laptop to continue my works
today after the side analysis
i went to Lowyard ASUS service centre to get a new charger under warranty


haiz~~
dont think for the bad
good luck will come to me

i will follow u~~~~♩♪♫♬

No comments: