January 23, 2013

Shit!!Shit!!Shit!!Shit!!Shit!!!!!!!!!***

Today, i was the second time late again to the class in this semester.
i told my lecturer the reason i was late
i take public transport and i can't manage the time it reach.
and yet, today i walked to campus AGAIN after long time waiting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My lecturer asked me to go out from house on 7AM.
i know my reason is not a good reason
even i can out from my house earlier than 7AM to arrived my campus within 500m!!!!!!!!

today, almost all the classmates were late
only 2 students in class when she arrived and started the lesson
she finished the class within 10mins and leave the class
(the most longer time she took is no more than half an hour)
the subject is 3 credit hours, it should be finish on 11am

Nevermind, maybe she is not in good mood today
or maybe she is in menopause mood swings
7AM? even the sun also hasn't rise up lah pleaseeeeeeeeeee...........

No comments: