July 5, 2009

Sibu Borneo Festival-SBF

i'm really tired after doing my theory and design panels
but, seem lyk i haven done smthg on it
just a draft to let Mr.andy to check it
rush to do it to c mr.andy on 3pm y'day
really stress, i knw i don't have much time to finish it

y'day was de opening for the SBF
i went to the town wif a group of frenz in de evening
der was fully with crowd
i oso meet a lot of frenz der

der have a lots of foods stall
but i don't have such mood to buy de foods for my dinner
i only take a bun for my dinner

i wan chicken wing in de 1st stall i saw in malay stall
but i don have chance to get back to buy it
really no mood..really sad..
actually i go out just wan to release my stress
i wish i can buy some foods for myself
but my favorite chicken wing...Bye Bye :(

n after i went back from SBF
i felt uncomfortable n vomit
bcz burn de oil in de nite to do my works?!?or others things else?!?
i donno.....

No comments: