July 7, 2009

de day after din sleep for 31 hours

yo....!!i pass up my works dy..
i don have enuf sleep
i awake from sunday 5am, rushing for my theory & design panels, model n report
n pass up on monday afternoon
totally count it, i din sleep more den 24 hours..tired >.<

i slept on 1pm n woke up in de evening time
den, i went to de Ark wif my housemate & frenz for dinner to celebrate bernard's b'day
actually we decided to go cafe cafe, but unluckily, it is closed
so, we changed our mind to de Ark

Damn!!
de menu totally makes me disappointed
de menu just in 2 A4 paper,printed in black & white, no sample or photo shown
just list out de name of de meals,f**k!!!how shd i knw wat is it?
so, i just ordered a plate of spaghetti..

haha..u knw,the meal is served in a big big bowl
all in big size.but de foods inside.....
hehe..u will knw wat i try to write :p
only 5 ppls ordered de dinner in de Ark
others decided to change a place to YMCA for their dinner

2 cars r used to fetch de fellows
wong lung,fook, kiat, bernard n me in 1 car
others folo ah wei^^
wong lung n me decided to buy a cheese cake for bernard
we try to seach for de cheese cake in Premier Hotel
but, we din let bernard knw
unluckily, no whole cake is found

when we get into de car,bernard asked me
"u gals book a hotel room and paid a prostitude for me?"
bernard~i knw u r 23 years old liao..but plz lah........

a call from frenz:not going YMCA, we go Tanamas
wahsei,tanamas?!?nvmd,"hut" nia!!
haha.. i really acts lyk an idiot der
i ordered a coffee
and i added in 2 packs of sugar
the coffe stil very bitter
i try to add in more sugar
but de views from de eyes of my surrounding frenz
i cant did it

i try to ask wong lung helped me packing de coffeemate to her beg
wat m i doing?
i oso donno?!?
i want to scream
donno is happy?or stress?or bcz of smthg tat i can't imanging?!?
wat shd i do??

No comments: