November 17, 2009

CA2 assign 2 >.<

i'm really moody now..
feel lyk wanna gif up to my Ca2 Assign2--Interim Certificate
it is really take my time >.<
i had done it for a whole day dy
but i stil can't finish it :(
now, no mood to continue it..................


Wat de @#$%?!?
how to calculate it?!?
wat de contractor or sub-contractor's works?
wat de profits?
whr de cost come from?!?
i really dunno whr to find it in de paper..
i have done it in 4 pages of solution dy, but it seem lyk haven completed
de paper omost turn to rotten...
y m i study for tis?!?
de que similiar to tis will out in de final exam, wat can i do?!?
really confused me >.<
DAMN!!! i HATE it!!!!

A day dy..a day i took my time to it
how abt my project 4?
if i used it for my museum design, sure i finished it dy..
sigh....

No comments: