November 25, 2009

whr is my Handy Drive?!?

i'm doing my works now
tired n sleepy..zzZZ....
but no choice >.<
de due date is coming soon
n tis 2 nite time i went out gathering n have fun wif ahHow dem ;p
ahHow come here for 3 days
2mlo he wil take de bus bck to Bintulu again :(
no extra time for me if i'm not doing now

a BIG BIG problem here,
whr is my HandyDrive?!?
any1 c it?it is lost..
i can't r'ber who i bolo to or i lost it accidentally?!?
really blur, really 4gt >.<
i found it for many days dy
in my room,my hse n hostel
but disappointed, i still can't found it :'(

it's really important to me
my works is inside...
n i ned to submit it by nxt week
i don1 waste my time to redo my works
i even don't have enuf timezZ to complete it dy >.<

hey frenz..
plz pay attention to it ya~
it is in white color wif a key chain of letters: 'KHIM'

plz help me~
it is really important to me..
thx thx~~

No comments: