July 21, 2010

Naval Arch Marine

just slept for 5 hours lastnite in hostel
7am just woke up n went back my hse to prepare my things to work
8am my daR sent me to the office tis morning
he was leaving..
he went back to his hometown tis morning flight
miss him~ :(

the 1st day i started my work
oh shit!! I'm really wanna cry~
i don't know anything about the ship :(
of cause they explained to me what i need to do
but I don't know what they said
all the terms are different
the wall of the ship they called bulkhead
the floor of the ship they called deck
how about angle bar?flat bar?
what is profile?wheel house??
OMG...how am i going to stay if continue like this>.<

i just done 2 farming drawing 2day
can't imaging that i just draw 2 drawing in 8 hours
no choice..that's shipping, not the building...
if it's building drawing..ehhehehe..a lot i can done in 8 hours!!!

No comments: