July 9, 2010

Sorry guys~

I've been leaving my blog for a long time
yes, i been there
just to leave a short post
but that doesn't mean i'm abandoning my blog

Sorry guys...
i will keep staying here...SIBU...
i'll not be able to go to Miri soon
i went to an interview this afternoon
i start my working on 21st of July
i'll be an assistance of engineer(draughtswoman) to help him in AutoCAD drawing
Company: Naval Arch Marine Sdn. Bhd.
Salary: RM800 (it's still a QUESTION is it enough for me to spend or not??)
Location: Sgi Merah (quite near to my house)
Working days: from Monday to Saturday noon time =.=
Working Hours: 8.15am to 12.15pm; 1.15pm-5.15pm

NO building anymore for me
what i have to draw is totally different on what i had learn in my diploma in Architecture
it's ship drawing
engineering drawing? i also not really clear about that
the boss told me, i need to learn the calculation too

JUST START A NEW LESSON IN MY LIFE

lets it be a try
it might be my new explosion, who knows??
Architect Career?or Naval Architect?
hehe...

As my wish to continue my degree from the beginning
i need 2 years time
all the dreams go far away since you know this world~
u will know, that's not easy as u think... ...

3 comments:

HoNG said...

actually i m shocked when i saw u post on ur facebook wall that u go for interview in cbu..
i thought u will coming back to miri, and we can celebrate yung's birthday..
but bo bian la..ur dear in cbu now..we as frens cant do anything right..just wish u good luck..^_^

kHiM牛牛 said...

Sry,my dear.I thk sure u disappointed. Ya,i'm working here,de main point is bcz of my daR. 2nd point is,i'm only diploma graduated,n the salary i get is RM800 per month. It is same in miri like wat Ayam get.Then y i stay in miri?i spend a lot if i stay in miri. De firm i work in miri is far from my hse,i ned spent on my petro oil.My company at cbu here just 5 mins arrive,like from ur hse to RRSS.I only spent rm10 per week for fuel to go to work.N de living cost here is not high as miri.i just ned to pay for rm100 for hse rental,ard rm 100 for all de gas,water,electrical n streamyx bill. i can survive with rm800 here,included my living cost,n i stil can save a bit $$ in my bank(really not much saving lah,but at least got some.N i no ned my daddy worry abt me n send money to me again. i don1 to spend my daddy $ as he gif me a lot $ to study dy.Mayb i stay in miri,i can save more$,tat's bcz i stay in my hse,eat wat my mum cook, n drive my daddy car.ya,he wil pay for the oil.but i want to survive wif myself.i must knw how to find a way to afford my life. Cz i'm 22years old dy.

actually i just want to start my work on Sept.when i went interview,i told de boss i ned to bck to miri n bring my grandma go KL on the middle of Aug for 10days.just after tat i go work. de boss told me his engineer is overload working n tat's y he ned to hire ppl asap.so,i started my work after i submitted all my drawing to my lecturer.I oso very 'sienz' cz don have h'day to enjoy after study for 3 years. My daddy promised to bring me go traveling to China on new year time after i graduate.But i don thk i can get long h'day for new year time.N now all ned to be canceled.But i stil bck to miri on Aug lah.I'll call all of u guys out gathering, ok?Sry ya,dear~~ hope u can understand...

HoNG said...

haha..i can understand la..u now 're lian' ba..is like that de lo..so just wish u good luck and all the best lo..^_^