July 30, 2011

Another Saturday Night Market

very bored =(
since Stephanie leave
i eat by myself alone
i watched TV alone in living room
no voice talking with me
sienz.....

i went to night market just now
i though i needed to go to the night market alone too
but, when i locked my apartment gate door
my neighbor, a aunty came out from her unit
and asked me to wait her to go night market together
for sure...at least got people accompanied me~

i bought 5 apples, no more fruits in fridge=(
and i was not very hungry
so i bought a simple banana leave rice as my dinner
i though banana leave rice is mean nasi lemak
but it was totally wrong
it's just a white rice with a bit coconut taste
with some sweet taste fried crispy onion on the top
not bad the taste^_^

this is an Indian's food named 'putu maya'
aunty bought this for me to try
i never eat this before
it is something made up of the round shaped meehun
coconut slices and yellow sugar are provided to eat together
i don't know this before
i don't how to start to eat
aunty said i need to put the coconut slices and yellow sugar on the top of the round-shaped meehun
eat together with meehun
i tried
it was taste weird i felt
the taste was similar to the malay green pan cake roll with coconut slice inside
but i don't like the taste
xp

No comments: