July 2, 2011

bored weekend

there was a gethering with chung kok, yee dun, yee foon and wong lung
yea..they are in KL now for DATUM talk
actually i wish i can join the talk, but i had no enough money recently
the registration fee is rm300++
maybe next year just i join^_^
they asked me to join for a gathering
but, I'm sorry..
I'm tired and not feeling well
and the location to meet in KLCC is very far from my place
so, i miss the gathering

bored at home for whole day
tired and want to take a nap
but there were too many things to wonder
i haven't get my building by law book
and i'm going to pass up my assignment on Monday
my assignment not yet finished due to no reference of the book
i haven't get my bottle that leave in Neo's car when he and my darling fetch me back on Wednesday night
i havent get my clothes back from doby shop that i took to wash on yesterday
keep wondering and wished to finish all of this as fast as i can
but there was no enough time for me in the afternoon to do it
planned to make it tomorrow..

don't when i fall slept
when i woke up, oh shit..it was 5.15pm
i went to the doby shop to get my clothes as soon as possible
the shop was going to close down
and it is closed on Sunday
i should take my clothes, and luckily i did

i was flu after i took my nap
suddenly i felt like want to eat gui lin gao
haha..i went night market with Stephanie
i bought less tonight
no fruits..because i haven't finished my apples
they are still in the fridge

this is my dinner
not nice..i didn't finished and i threw it=(
next time don't go that stall to buy anymore

this called otak otak
the fish meat is penetrated with some spicy taste source mixed with serai
rolled with banana leaves and grilled it
this is nyonya foods
first try on it, felt weird taste
not really nice like what i expected
not really like it..

this is the best from what i bought
3 boxes RM5~

still flu-ing =(
feeling uncomfortable

No comments: