August 25, 2011

17days holiday!!

i have 17days holiday
started from today until 11th of September
actually it is 18days
all my classmates started to enjoy their holiday since yesterday
but i was going to meet my lecturer for design drawing plan
with Desmond in this evening time at Twintech
only 2 of us
others?they are in holiday..

yeap~
i was busy for two weeks
and nothing special things happened
i was staying in my apartment as normal
no going out, just only Twintech
no delicious foods
no shopping...

but, after this...
i have lots of time
but very bored too~

because this coming 2-weeks holiday
i have nothing to do
i just can stay in my apartment

for sure there are some works to do
my design drawing
in scale 1:100 plan
sections and elevations
study model
and my Uniform Building By-Laws report

and, i want use the time to do more exercise
fat fat........

XD

No comments: