August 28, 2011

A Unlucky Saturday Night

my cousin, Iris and her boyfriend, Yao Feng were came
and fetch me out to 1U lastnite
i was going out to buy some dry ingredients, cucumber,tomatoes and fruits
to refill my store

after busy hunter-ed for my needs,
just i meet with Iris and Yao Feng
i met my another cousin, Amelia and her boy friend, Roger in 1U too
5 of us went to Carl's Jr. for dinner
and chitchatting...

Liew Yong Jing, did u see the big big burger i taken?
can u imaging how big is the burger?
and it's NICE u know?
haha...makes my sister jealous~
and the fries, it was natural cut from a original potato
different taste with the fries u having in McD or KFC...
hm...it's fresh and the size is bigger~~

after we finished our dinner, it was the time for them to close down
so, we were going back after that
Iris and YaoFeng send me back to my apartment

it was unlucky
when i tidied the things i bought
i broke the soya sauce and chilli sauce accidentally =(

the plastic bag is too thin and the things inside were heavy
the plastic bag was broken and i cant hold it as it was happened suddenly
it dropped on the floor

and i heard the glass broken sound
i saw black and red color liquid flowed out
oh shit!!
i need to do the cleaning
and i wasted the sauce

because of this makes the unhappy situation
i was insomnia and cant sleep well =(
haiz~~
it was really a unlucky Saturday night

***************************************************
and share with u a dessert i bought lastnite
very nice the taste
u can buy n try it..
i confirm u would fall in live with this too
it is something like ice-cream
it is the sorbet in the original orange skin

i have 2 more favor
Pineapple and lemon favor
for me to enjoy nextime
try it~~


No comments: