September 11, 2011

met with Duncan

my darling's flight was around 8am to come KL
i woke up early morning yesterday
to prepare for my darling a bento
rice with vinegar mixed, sausages, brocolli, potatoes mash,
Sushi eggs, and fried 3layer pork slices
nice?! cute... ^_^

after done the decoration of the bento
my darling sent me the message he was arrived
i rushed to bath and went out as normal
by using bus to Kepong Central
and go KL Central with KTM

i take some money from the ATM machine
to paid my broadband bill first
long time waiting after get the number and the service is suck

after done my things
i went to Starbucks to have a drink
and waiting for my darling and his daddy
a Java Chip Frappuccino i ordered

after met with my darling n uncle at KL central
we went to Bukit Bintang area
they wanted to have foot massages
i don't like it
so, i just relax on the seat provided

after the massages for an hour
we went to Madam Kwan's in the Pavilion for our lunch
we like Madam Kwan's cook
really nice~~for every meals....
Nasi Bojari

Curry Chicken

Crispy Chicken Wing

after out lunch
we walked around and surveying
hunting for some special the foods or desserts
darling bought me 2 puffs(vanilla n chocolate favor)
and a comb of imported banana from HaiNan island
he said nice and i must have a try ....

after we walk a round and
finally we have a tea at New Shanghai
we ordered a pot of tea with some side orders
hm...
not really nice
we just enjoyed the time and chit-chatting

after that
the time is around 4pm++
they are tired
so, they planed to back to the hotel to have a rest
and i just followed them
they stayed in Airport hotel, Pan Pacific.

he tried on my cook
look nice, taste not bad
but not tasted nice like expected he said
i need to learn more delicious cook
and prepare for my darling nextime
haha....

during the dinner
we are having buffer at the Restaurant in Pan Pacific Hotel
RM80 per person
XI
my favorite sushi, spiral pasta and with meat slices

Oysters and mussels with lemon

sweet spicy fried mussels

lime sauce crispy duck


Fried spaghetti with cheese powder added on top...
yummy yummy~~

Chesse burger, Salmon crispy roll, Special sauce meat ball-forgot the name=(
fried beef slices, curry sotong and fried potatoes

desserts


as the night was late, and it was raining
i was overnight in the hotel
and wake up in early the morning to go airport with them

after they checked in
i was going back
i was having the puffs my darling bought as my breakfast
never eat puffs before
tasted nice
i think i falling in love with puffs

just back to my apartment
and done my bath
because of no enough sleep
feel tired
want to have a rest first before i started to do my works

=( miss my darling much......................................

1 comment:

HoNG said...

sweet oh..
prepare bento for your dear..
me dont know how long time didnt cook liao..