September 24, 2011

lazy Saturday

a quite lazy Saturday
woke up on 10am in the morning because of hungry
i cooked rice for my breakfast XD
a lazy Saturday
felt tired
just want to relax and not going to do my works
as the discussion plan of English presentation was canceled in the morning
after the lunch
i received the messages from my group members to do the works if everyone is free
we met in mcD near to my apartment
by the way, can't stand with the foods
i bought a Mc. Chicken set for my dinner

 nice mah?Liew Yong Jing...(show off to my sister makes she jealous XD)

no night market foods for this Saturday night
but as usual, i also went to night market with baowen
no foods, but i bought a pack of soya bean drink
still bought something from the night market
lolz....

just came back and now watching TV show天下无贼
enjoy the night...

No comments: