May 20, 2008

stupid

after i moved from the hostel
i donno anythgs tat happen in hostel
i donno any news from my frenzzZ
not only the hostel,eventhough at the skul
after i moved,i feel tat i changed a lot

for example:
now i'm staying outside(a rental house near the skul)
but the time i stay at skul in tis sem
is less then the time i stay at skul when i live at hostel
included the class..(i'm late going 2 the class)
n i din go for looking on the notices board
i din go library for reading the books/newspaper
i din go hostel to chat wif my frenzZ
i donno any news/anythgs happen

lyk tis..
i bcum stupid..
sumtym i donno wat r my housemates talking abt?
i jz knw how to ask "wat?" n "why?"
i think dey'll b lazy 2 xplain to me
cz i oways asked lyk tat..
n i donno how to do my works.
it is quite confusing me..
the Architecture Project 1..i'm nt understand
i donno wat shd i do >.<

No comments: