March 16, 2009

don't blame me..

i sms chatting wif gavin y'day
den,he told me tat 'she' really go to aus.
really?i donno..??

Gavin asked me to view her friendster profile
he said he viewed her profile b4
he said 'she' go to aus dy
n take a lot of photo in aus.

n i try to view her profile by myself
when i search by her email in my friendster list
i realized tat she is not under my frenz list
m i quit her out?or she quit me out?
so,i can't view her profile

i donno it's true or not?
i donno wat's happen?
did she view my blog?
hurt after viewed it? den,go to aus?
or,she doesn't view it? just i'm thinkin too much?!?

sorry..
don't blame me
all because of you
tat's ur fault..
I just want to be honest to myself

1 comment:

HoNG said...

tat is nt ur fault..
u jz to be honest to urself only..
不用自责。。
ok..
^_^