March 17, 2009

understanding~

my boss checked my drawing just now
he gave comments to me:
i haven't reach de requirement on wat he want
i only pass in tis project,din reach de creadit

i'm missing de following things:-
-de solar energy/power which he required_to present de energy efficient
-de plumbing of water rain collection_as de recycle purpose
-fencing & gate_i only thk of security but not de tropical n natural
-i'm too focusing in landscape(cz i want to present de natural n tropical bah~but seem lyk i'm doing in wrong way)
-i'm nearly out of concept & topic

as he mentioned b4,tis project is abt natural,tropical,resort,relaxing,recycle etc..
but i only present partial of it
he talked to me n lets me knw wat's my problem
i realized tat it's de same problem i faced in skul b4
sometime, i din knw wat my lecturers want
i can't get deir meaning,even i asked n dey explained more n more to me
i can't digest it n thk it in a proper way
or i thk too much,until it's out of topic

thanks to my boss
at least he lets me knw wat's de thgs tat he is not satisfied in tis project
so,when i back to skul,i ned to c my lecturers
to get knw wat's my problem in my previous projects which i had done
learn from it

i really learn a lot at here,especialy Tan who teach me de archicad
i thk i ned to b practise a lot again
de boss adviced me to read a lots of articles
look at de photo in books/magazine,
don't only look at de exterior,look thru de details
he said,it's de most important
i wish i can r'ber wat he said

hehe..i realized tat i have a long time din read de book or magazine
even de newspaper too..paiseh~~
so starting now,i must b more hardworking
if not,sure i'm very "cham" de..

hope tat i can
UNDERSTAND UNDERSTAND UNDERSTAND......

1 comment:

HoNG said...

haha..
yaya..
since i started working, i oso seldom read books, magazines , n newspaper..
jet mum oso told me nid read many books, to increase knowledge..
bt jz too busy n when i reach home, i jz wanna to rest n watch tv..
haha..look like u n me now gt same problem le..
so we 2 nid to start to hardworking le..
^_^
gambateh!!