May 24, 2010

$$$$$

no money no $$$
i'm broken!!!

i canceled my plan to KL DATUM forum
cz i don't have extra $$..
my wallet is totally empty now :(

the date of my laptop death coming soon
i can't turn on my laptop x(
there has problem to my monitor
n my working drawing GG..
i plan to redo it 2nite,so tat i can show it to Allen by 2mlo..
hope tat i can do smthg 2nite..

i need to change my phone cover
but it seem like very hard
just bcz it is quite difficult for me to find the cover in the shopping mall
i lost half of my phone keypads
n my phone keep shuting down jus bcz the cover is loosen..

$$ needed to prepare for my printing refill ink
i wish to install an external refill ink for my printer
but... no money~

POor in tis month =(

can i have extra $$?!?
money money $$$... ... ...

No comments: