May 2, 2010

Weekend

do u guys know what I done in this weekend?
NOT the ASSIGNMENT makes me tired
i never touch it
*************************************
Friday night, i sleep around 1am..but i woke up ard 3am from a nightmare.
when i went out from my room, i saw Kiat still stand n playing online game in living room. Kelvin was K.O. on the sofa. Duncan n Peteson were slept in the car... ...

... ... i went out to market for breakfast ard 5am with Duncan n Peteson. When we gonna leave, the car was blocked by a lorry=( i think we stayed in the car for almost half an hour ;p We went Bukit Lima for sunrise..but it was too cloudy... ...

we had a plan to go Serikei y'day morning~yeah..it is waterfall..All of us quite enjoyed the time at the waterfall. We just went back to Sibu in the evening time.
(Sorry for late updated this blog, just because i haven't done my photos)

During the night time, my family members and my dear friends celebrated Ah Nong's(3rd of May) and my birthday(4th of May)...Some alcoholic drinks were provided~so, some people were too high...

Dare to share here--I cried after i get drunk. I just wanna expressed my LASTLY feeling to someone. YOU!!Fast Fast go away from my mind... I'm tired~~i really tired... ...

No comments: