May 30, 2010

family and friends visiting Sibu

My stupid sister message me to ask me opened the door for them
WTF!!!kena tipu~~
i just fall sleep around 8am, 10.30am the phone was rang
i opened the door and waiting for them, but they were not yet coming
actually my family still at the halfway from Bintulu to Sibu
Quite damn ANGRY after heard tat

****************************************************************************

Wow~my mommy bring me the 'chaikuih' for me^^
my favorite kuih and for a long time i didn't taste on it
my housemates and me took lunch together with my family
there is a cute cute thing^0^:my darLing don't know how to face my parent
He is so Cute~~muahaha ;p

****************************************************************************

night time, we took dinner together at HongFu Restaurant with my uncle
for a long time my daddy didn't meet with my uncle~just had a gathering with him
after that, we went New SingKuang to meet Sharlynn
she is coming to Sibu for Gawai Holiday with Tony and Amy
after shopping, we went QinShan for FruitIce
my tommy really full...

****************************************************************************

my house become lively tonight, because my house is full with people now
Later wanna bring my sister go Ahgua for burger
muahaha..wanna feed her become fat and more fat

all of us like to kacau her^_^

No comments: