June 30, 2011

the end of June

Well..sorry for no updated
i was met up with my darling and his daddy in this 3 days
they arrived KL on Tuesday afternoon
and my class was canceled in the afternoon
because of the lecturer not feeling well
i could met my darling them earlier than i expected

yea..i went out by using bus, KTM and monorail
just could i met them in Emirates office at Pavilion
they were booking the flight ticket to Dubai before my darling reach Newcastle for study on September
then we had a tea time in Coffee Bean at Pavilion void
and during night time
i enjoyed my dinner with them at Madam Kwan in Pavilion
i ordered lamb chop, and had a try on my darling's nasi lemak
wow~very nice...
my cousin was fetch me back to my apartment after that

the next day, after i finished my class on 12pm++
just i went out to meet them
we were having lunch in Mdm Kwan again
because the foods are really NICE
we ordered Fried Prawn Dumpling, 3colors Rice, and Shanghai Prawn Mee
the prawn was really big, i think it was in 15cm
really nice..i ♥ prawn~

after our lunch, uncle went back to hotel to have a rest
my darling and me went to shopping
enjoyed our time^_^
i met with my darling's uncle and had the dinner together
we ate bah gut teh in Kepong

we gathered with Neo
we enjoyed our time to have a drink, Hoegaarden at Pavilion until late of the night
and thanks them to fetch me back to my apartment on 2am
i know it was too late=.=
but what i enjoyed that night is the KL life they called

originally i had class on 10am
and my darling they need to go airport for check in around 12pm
i though i don't have change to meet with my darling them today
but luckily, my class was canceled in this morning
early in the morning i received a message stated that lecturer still in sick and class canceled
after i read the massage, i rush out to meet my darling again

i was really rush, i just used around one hour to reach Bukit Bintang
(normally i take one and a half an hours just i reached for last two days)
just to have a meet..haha~
because i had no appetite to eat breakfast after i wake up this morning
and it's too rush, i no yet getting my breakfast even it's around 10am
i went breakfast with my darling them
donuts plus a cup of hot tea

after that, i followed them back to their hotel to have a rest
silently staying with my darling, but happy^^
12pm, they checked out the hotel
his uncle came to hotel and fetch them to airport
and i leave, i went to time square Borders bookshop search for a book
no stock, so i back by monorail, KTM and bus to my apartment

he is in the airplane now
they are going back to Sabah

miss... ...

No comments: