June 24, 2011

the way i should learn

this is what i found on the internet
to meet with my darling next Tuesday
i need to learn to go out with the transportation service available
so that i can survive in KL

i planned to go out with Stephanie on this Sunday
she want back go to Ipoh, and she will arrive KLcentral
i'm thinking want to follow her to KL central to get know the way from her
i was discovery the map and the route for whole night

Stephanie told me
when we go out from the apartment
we need to walk to the commercial area in the left hand side of the apartment
we need to wait a red color bus to go to the nearest KTM station named Kepong Central
we use KTM to go to KL central
then she will show me how can i get LRT to KLCC
and the monorail to meet my darling on Tueday

i want go to KLCC to buy a Crumpler camera bag for my darling
i want to meet my darling at Melia Hotel in front of Time Square
so i need to learn how to go out from my apartment

what am i worry is
i scare to get lost
=( sigh~~the map is showed at Bukit Bintang area and
the 'A' show the hotel my darling will stay for 2 nights

i'm really worried how to get there?

No comments: