June 7, 2011

Fianlly~

i went to Sibu on 1st of June
stayed there to wait for my flight to KL on 3rd of June
who know...??i was toothache
and i went for dentist
my big teeth ned to be removed
:-( so bad...

and i was in bad luck
originally i used the earlier flight to come KL with MAS on 3rd of June
7am is the departure time actually
but when all passengers get into the flight n prepared want to fly
the speaker said there was some technical problem on the hydrolic
so, all the passenger went back to the building and waited
vouchers are given for breakfast, but the foods are suck :-(
damn!!originally i want to get the earlier flight
who know it was delayed..?!
Airasia has a flight to KL on 10.30am..even earlier than the flight i booked that day
we waited until 11.30 just departure
lunch are provided in the flight
nasi lemak i took as my lunch...but suck!!
the rice has butter taste..is terrible much butter...taste weird
i didnt finished the nasi lemak **vomit**
1.30pm just i arrived KLIA
Duncan's friend, Neo, went to the airport fetch me to go Twintech
because I'm not familiar with KL
I'm totally don have idea how to get there

when i arrived Twintech, it was 4pm
the counter gonna be closed
it makes me very rush to register and get a hostel room
Damn the flight delayed!!!!!!

actually i don't know how is their hostel..?
but i thk shoud be ok??
who know...it's TERRIBLE than KLT!!!
after i done my registration
the staff brought me went to the hostel
damn..so scary the place!!
can you imaging it's on the shoplots?
the hostel room is on the 1st floor
and the staircase to go up is at the back side
that area is complicated, full with malay and man-gala
i felt scared..

i phoned Duncan
i phoned my daddy
i phoned my cousin, Iris
when i arrived hostel and settled all the things, it was 6.30pm-7pm like that
Duncan phoned Neo to bring me go away from the hostel
Iris asked me overnight with her first in this weekends
Neo brought me to Alibaba for dinner, then sent me to meet with my cousin
actually i was tired and no much appetite...

Iris said, Sunday just we go to find the room to rent nearby my college
because she is not familiar with Damansara area
but her boy friend does
her boy friend, Yao Feng, back to JB
we need to wait her boy friend back to KL just can help me
i keep online searching for whole day on Saturday to get the room info and phone no
take note to the address and calling to have a look on Sunday

we keep busy searching for the room rental nearby my college
but unluckily, there are industrial building nearby my college
no accommodation can found nearby there
we keep searching and searching, calling and calling to have a look to the room for rent
finally, i get it~it's makes me damn tired!!
i moved from hostel..i can't stand there..
a terrible hostel room..i never be back to there!!

the room i rent is in Mas Apartment
the apartment nearest to Twintech
RM350 per month (included electricity bill rm10 and water bill rm5)
a empty master room, attached with own bathroom
water heater provided
window cloths is provided and the windows are installed with security iron frames
there have a living room, a dinning area, a dry kitchen and wet kitchen
TV and sofa with small table found in living room
a dinning table and 4 chairs are provided in dinning area
a fridge, rack to put things and water filter at the sink are found in dry kitchen
and for the wet kitchen, a stove and gas cylinder are provided

light cook is allowed. and there has a rule, you MUST keep clean
yeah~i like this!!
i have 2 housemate
1 is named Charles, less than 30 years old, work as engineer, stayed in small room for 4 years..sorry, for the details i don't know
1 is named Stephanie, more than 30years old, work as xx officer.. sorry, for the details i don't know, stayed in medium room for 5 years
from my room viewing out, my room is very close to the apartment guard house (at the left hand side, yellow colour building body with red roof)
- strict checking at the guard house when u enter this apartment
access card provided..Stephanie said,as she stayed here for 5 years, nothing happened, it's a very save area
my room is facing to the main road
a lots of shops can found after the road
i heard my housemate, Stephanie said, there are 2 different commercial area nearby

for the first day to Twintech
i used taxi to go, because i don't know how to get to my college
it's cost me rm4!!
when i arrived college, i went to registration counter
the staff gimme a paper
it's the timetable for the orientation on Tuesday and Wednesday
that's all =.="'
i went back, i waiting in front of the security guardhouse of Twintech for a while
observed surrounding environment and situation
i found a guy was also waiting there
so, i went to talk with him
yea, he is Twintech student..and i asked for Twintech van sender phone number
i didnt used bus sender to get back to my apartment after that
around 20mins i walked from Twintech to my apartment, even just followed the main road the taxi used that morning,i still nearly get lost..

at the night time, Iris and her boy friend came to fetch me up to go Carrefour to buy something i need
i applied for a maxis broadband
the apartment i stayed is very nice
neighbours all are stayed with friendly Chinese family
everything actually are provided
just the owner didn't provided washing machine and internet:-(


this morning i make a call to the van sender to fetch me to college
rm1 per way their charged
it's cheaper than taxi!!
just need to be careful with the van sender
as u know, KL is dangerous!

i went to the college to settle my hostel things
i asked for refundable for my hostel room
but no refundable allowed, included the deposit
the staff said, they have a rule
as i signed in the paper to get the hostel
i must stay in hostel for 1 year just can i move out
if not, there would be no refund for the deposit
but what can i do??i come KL alone, i have no place to stay
and DAMN the MAS delayed!!
totally i don't have time to have a look to the hostel room
i just can signed to have a accommodation 1st once i 'm in KL
but who know...?terrible hostel room!!!

i asked for any adjustment?
the staff said dont have
all the things was key in with computer system.
shit!
they cheated my money rm525!!!

Finally....all things settled down~
the room, and my transportation..
just leave my ptptn loan..

3 comments:

Dream Fighter said...

seen like ur uni really not so systematic & u hv a uneasy starting life...well, anythg hv hard starting...万事起头难~but look forward, jz c 2day wat u sacrifice is for ur better future ( but mz learn the leasson la) , ten u will b better nxt time, so gambadeh n c u at KL soon^^

HoNG said...

haha.. good good..
gambateh.. ^_^
wait for u back to miri..^^

kHiM牛牛 said...

15th of October i'll be back!!