June 22, 2011

happy sharing~

today i was very happy~
first, i ate a lot..
my darling always said i'm a pig
just have foods, then happy..
i'm not deny, it's a truth
foods can make me happy^_^
i just back from outside~
writing down my blog here

i woke up around 6.45am this morning
scared of no water supply for this 2 days
so, i need to wash my clothes and put outside balcony there for dry

after i ready from brushing
i heat the cabbage soup i cooked on the Monday as my breakfast
then i went to class with Charles's car
**he was going out for work this morning, and i followed his car
haha..saved rm1 from van sender

Western History class started after 8.30am=.=
so early i went to the class and waited there
quite interested with it, better than my western history lecturer in diploma
the lecture given by powerpoint presentation slide and video
no file saving with pendrive like what i was doing in my diploma
so i brought my camera to capture all the slide down

for the break of changing class
a malay classmate girl, Fiza, asked me to join her to uni canteen
i ordered a half of rice only
with 6 peices spicy potatoes wedges and 2 peices of spicy taufu slices
cost me rm2.4 only
not expensive as i though
and it tasted NICE!

but i just finished half of it
quantity control to all the meals i taken
i make it dabao^^
after that followed by a chinese classmate boy, Desmond(our class leader)
he joined us for the lunch

even we had class for more than 1 week, but i'm stil not familiar with my classmate
only this two classmate i know more
Fiza and Desmond are classmate since they were taking foundation together
after that, we went back to our Building Service class
bored!!and my lecturer, she talked malay mixed with english during the lecture given
makes me felt slepy=(
i planed to go and talk with her next class to speak english better when giving lecture=.= i'm really cant stand with malay..sleepy lah~~

i finished my class on 1pm
but i had a small meeting with all the archi students and lecturer in lecture theater
just a simple meeting and welcoming the new students and lecturers
some announcement for the design competition and visitation
and the erection of position of the Architecture Club

2pm++ i arrived home
i realized water still provided
maybe it is supplied by the water stored in the big water tank of the apartment

after i finished the rice i packed during the lunch time
i walked to the commercial area to search for a bookshop
it's another commercial area at left side of my apartment
it's new for me, i never go there
when i been there, i realized there is another area with more chinese cafe, fruit shop, hardware shops, etc..
i realized the apartment i stayed really a good place
actually everything can be found, no need to go out
and it's not really expensive
i bought a pack of butter paper from the bookshop

back to the apartment after i get my butter paper
Stephanie went back from her friend's house
she asked me walked in the garden of our apartment
we walked in the garden for around an hour and she met her friend
we charted

after we back to the apartment
Charles just back from work
he said he wanna go to 1U to buy something
and asked us whether want to join??
haha...of course we are..
on the way to 1u, i keep trying to memorized the way
and get know how to use KTM and LRT from my place to go out
my housemates they showed me~

i shopped with Stephanie for whole night in 1U
she showed me where can find delicious foods
where can i get the clothes cheaper
haha..nice to shop with her

we back to apartment around 10pm like that
Charles went back to sleep
Stephanie and me went to opposite cafe for a drink
actually Stephanie was hungry..lolz~
she ordered nasi pataya
seem like very nice
i'll try it, but not today~
she told me a lot her life in HongKong before
she worked and stayed for 3 years in HongKong

i ordered a milo ice, cost rm2
see..even it's cheaper than miri or sibu
as i know, Miri needs rm2.5-rm3.0
we went back to apartment around 11pm++ after our supper

today was full with programs^^very nice..

and 1 more happy thing is
my darling told me he will be in KL on next Tuesday^^
miss him~~

1 comment:

HoNG said...

look like u met nice room mates..
luckily ^^