May 22, 2011

Confusing~

still confusing which 1 to go?
Twintech or UTAR?

Twintech(Damansara)
Bachelor of Architecture(Hons) in Twintech
recognized by MQA and Lembaga Arkitek Malaysia
5 years study for part 1 and part 2
(maybe i can get in for year 2?)
tuition fee RM70k
it's so attractive..

UTAR(Setapak)
it was too rush for me when i get the offer letter
the subjects offered for me in this semester are
Architectural Design 1
Construction Technology 1
Architectural Studio Drawing 1, and
Building Science 1
no exemption for the subjects i take
except Bahasa Kebangsaan

What?!?!
i get 'A' in my Construction Technology 1 and Building Science in my Diploma
but i still need to retake it?
no exemption, means
3years i need to go for my study in degree Part 1
tuition fee RM30-35k

even i decided to choose Twintech
but...there still have many problems

Sorry to Wong Lung
i leave you alone
i received your message to wish we can study 2gether
i try..ok?
i'm very confusing with this
i cant promise to go with you tomorrow
i need to waste my flight ticket
it's too rush for me

very sorry..................

No comments: