May 21, 2011

IUCTT ; UTAR

i get both offer to continue my study in TwinTech(IUCTT) and UTAR
but i choose TwinTech

[story going on...]
i went to Sabah and stayed with my darling n his family
8th of May was my flight to back to Miri
but i didn't
his parent booked a ticket for me to back on 18th of May
while i'm staying in KK for another 10 days
i keep contact with UTAR and asked about my application
but they cant gimme an answer

Uncle and aunty gimme a way to apply for my study
they told me about IUCTT
International University College of Technology Twintech
and helped me online find for some information

i never heard of this university college
i tried to do online application
if not mistaken, it was on Monday night, 16th of May

18th of May, i arrived Miri
the next day just i sent my result documentary files to Twintech
and yesterday afternoon, i received a call from Twintech
they accepted me...
i was very happy!
and yet,i received an email from UTAR on yesterday evening time
to check for my application status
i tried..but i didn't found the approval..

this morning i received a express delivery
the offer letter sent by UTAR
just i online and check for my application status
they approved my application
I'll attend to Twintech
it's too rush for me to go for UTAR
and
Bachelor of Architecture(Hons) in Twintech
had been recognized by MQA and Lembaga Arkitek Malaysia
5 years study for part 1 and part 2
yes..this is my dream~

i'm really lucky
i met my darling
i met his family
just i know about Twintech
just can i chase for my desire
thanks my darling~~


No comments: