May 4, 2011

Sabah-04/05/2011

Sorry, no much photos on foods
what can i say is,
my darling and his family bring me go for meals
all delicious foods..really~~
better than Miri a lot, better than KL
i think i'll love this place

lets show to you the place i visited today
the first beach my darling bring me to go~
located in Tanjung Aru
in the morning time, so..no people~~

we went to Nagasaki Japanese Restaurant in town area for lunch
i ever read my darling's blog to introduce Nagasaki Japanese foods
lets share a link to my darling's intro
it's really nice..
a great majority of Miri people go Brunei for Japanese foods in Excapade Sushi
because cheaper and the meals had be served is larger
my comment is
Nagasaki is better..more choice for you to have order
and it is not expensive like what you think
this is my lunch
forgotten to take the sushi set served together with this order
n it was finished already..haha~



after the lunch, we went back to rest at home for a while
my darling bring me visited the new planning in Sutera Habour

photo taken in front of the a 5-stars resort

photo taken at the main entrance

the pool side in the resort

the seaside view... there are some islands at the opposite~

the symbolic of Sutera Habour? don't know..



on the way going home
we went to Kak Nong bought some malay kuih..
nice!!



Here is so nice
many delicious foods enticing my stomach
and forgot it's my birthday today
my darling prepared a cake for me
very happy~~


just back from the beach with my darling
we walked on the beach
we enjoyed in the seaside food court
2 big coconuts: 1 is darling's, 1 is mine
but i can't finished it..it's too big~
i'm so full~~
eat too much today~ XD

No comments: