May 18, 2011

Sabah-18/05/2011

the last day i stay in Sabah
I'll miss here..really~

i woke up around 6 o'clock in the morning
to go for breakfast with my darling and uncle aunty
Kah Hiong Ngiu Chap
Ah Sian from Astro also ever enjoyed here



you have many choice and just choose what you like


don't panic when you see the price
the taste is really nice~~


this is my darling's ngui chap mee soup
the soup tasted sweet
becaurse it is simmering with the radish...

this is mine..ngiu chap kolo mee
with beef minced on top
and a bowl of soup separated..


after the breakfast
just like normal, we back home and rest
and cleaned my darling's things
we guested a cat was pissed on his things
haha...
and i took some time to pack my luggage
is the time to say goodbye :'(


we went out for the lunch in the noon time
actually we were still very full with our breakfast
so we went to fu yuan(富源) to eat something simple
the main shop it is, located at Damai
we went yu yuan branches that day
a very long and big malay kuih with coconut inside
see it's already occupied on a plate
and the curry puff

and my favorite...
you taste it, then you know~

bah..i want start to pack my luggage~
going to fly later 5pm++

No comments: