May 5, 2011

Sabah-05/05/2011

the third day in Sabah
uncle said, there are still many delicious food i'm not yet going to taste it
don't go back to Miri first
haha...i'm trying....

let's show you my lunch at Kin Hwa Restaurant(金华)
this is uncle's fried mee

this is my darling's sweet and sour chicken rice

this is mine..3 taste pai gu rice(三味排骨饭)
it taste like butter milk,but the meat is preserved with 南乳
and cooked with curry leave
that's why called 3 taste~

all the meals served in big big size~ XD



this is a famous pearl milk tea shop my darling brought me to go in tea time
Yo~yo...cafe
located at Lintas~

the order list and you need to fill yourself

have a pay first, get a number and wait...

Left: Yam milk tea+ pudding
Right: Original pearl milk tea


Yam milk tea+ pudding is belongs to my darling

and mine is original pearl milk tea



and my dinner at Tian Tian Lai Food Corner
this is the restaurant my darling and his family always having steak

delicious BBQ chicken wing-- very famous~

my order -- lamb chop, served with mint sauce
never try this before when i ordered lamb chop~

and tried a bit from another ordered by Janice and Wen
chicken chop


first time i'm taking my dinner together with beer
very full~
very happy.....
feel like a piggy~
XD


No comments: